Sunday, December 30, 2007

MARIA SHARAPOVA LIVE!!

HEYHEYHEY, EVERYONE! GUESS WHERE VAL JUST CAME FROM?

maria sharpova live exhibition.

WOOHOO! That's what I'm talkin' about, babyy! Gosh, it was soooo cool. Like ever seen the ball go swooshing back and forth in a split-split-split-split-split second? SO SCARY, no kidding.

No, I did not buy a ticket. Jie got it free cause their B Div' won first, and there was extra, so I got one! YAY (: You people are jealous, I know ittt. But don't be, I'll try to show you pictures! Well, except I have no idea how to load them in here. Sorry :(

Anyway, the score was 6-0, 7-6 (11-10) :O :O :O to Sharapova of course. But I wanted Chakvetadze to win (actually I just wanted her to win the second set so that we could stay longer and watch moreee!) Up to now, I still can't pronounce Anna's surname right. Hahaha.

You know right now, I'm still so overwhelmed. I still can't believe I watched sharapova live! Did you know, did you know that ...

a) Chakvetadze was robbed in her own home a few days before she was due to arrive in Singapore?

AND THAT.

b) Sharapova's luggage was missing (I'm thinking some one stole it and is selling it on Ebay for billions this moment), and Nike at wheelock had to open their shop for half an hour for her, just so she could pick out an attire? (And her clothes today were sort of EWW. Her skirt was high and it looked a bit 1970's-ish, and her top was a plain dark purple collared shirt. ARGH, is Singapore's Nike that sad?)

Mann, Anna could have won the second set okay! There were like 3 or 4 matchpoints = 3 or 4 chances for her to level :( But no, she decided to let sharapova beat her up. Oh well, well done Anna Chakvetadze! And I still love you sharapova :D

Today was an incredible day and shimin was a good linesman, shouting so loud! and there were no corrections, hahaha! I really hope sharapova and chakvetadze enjoyed Singapore and come back every year! When will Federer ever comeee? HAHAHA, in my dreams. The cheapest ticket would probably be ten thousand dollars or something, hahaha.

I LOVE TODAY! And tomorrow is new years eve! AHHHH! so scary. a whole new year, a whole new 365 days! WHOOOO, SPOOKAY. So just in case I don't blog in the next 2 days, I'd like to wish y'all a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- filled with love, peace, joy happiness, and whatwhat - prosperity and fortune? Haha. Have a fabulous ohEIGHT, everyone!

No comments: