Monday, December 10, 2007

It's been quite a hectic day and I know I am exhasted but it's not affecting me much. I have to go to bed in 15 minutes (lest I kill myself in training tomorrow) but then again, I know that is pretty unlikely to happen.

  1. I woke up in the morning and helped my sister paint her toenails, and then painted my own.
  2. Left the house at 12.30 for school, with my sister accompanying me, where I collected Flowers for Algernon from the bookshop, and then walked to Toa Payoh Hub.
  3. Had a very snappy Subway sandwich before I had to leave my sister and go back to school.
  4. Was walking awfully fast (and I know all that meatball sandwich was jumping around in my stomach). Finally reached the fourth floor of the science block and entered the computer lab, only fifteen minutes late.
  5. We watched the 5-minute video and then tried starting on something (in vain). Tsi Yuan ended up showing us weird youtube videos like the Thai Cheers adverts and the bangla singing In The End.
  6. Walked to the interchange with Crystal and took two buses to Balmoral Plaza for chinese tuition. Finished up that zuo wen with Wei Chi (:
  7. Got back home and watched tv, had dinner. & now mum and dad are back home!

Another busy day ahead. Still have yet to pack for Shanghai, but it's so difficult to, only because I don't really want to go there. And by the time I get back, it'll be Christmas. And it will be the beginning of another school year.

OH! A rather scary thing happened today - I nearly lost my phone :O And very coincidentally, my sister just lost hers yesterday at that Japanese restaurant. & so I was thinking how we would both be in such deep, deep poop when mum and dad came back. But really thankfully(xie tian, xie di), I had left it at the lab and Ms Nee had kept it for me. PHEWW.

You pretended you didn't see.

No comments: