Monday, December 3, 2007

Wow val, it's been ages since you last posted but whatever. I'm posting now, aren't I? Okay, stop talking to yourself! Gah, I really have to stop talking to myself. I bet if Pinky were reading this now, she would hammmer me (cause I talked to myself too much in Perth already). Anyway, I'm currently listening to this song on 98.7 and I promise, promise, promise I hear that lady singing: won't you come over, Valerayayayay, Valerayyy (over and over again) - like that's the chorus. Boy, it's such a catchy song and she keeps saying my name :D:D Okay rewindd a littleee...

So I came back on thursday. & Mum and Dad and Jie were there waiting for me at the arrivals (: Had dinner at Delifrance & then home. Aunty Margaret & Uncle David visited us that night before returning to Melbourne & we had another dinner - home-made fried rice - the stickyish way I love (:

Friday was chinese tuitionn for really longg & Dad picked me up to go to toapayoh, where Grace was going to pass me my band concert ticket. & after I collected my ticket and we were on the way home, Dad asked why I had bought the band ticket before telling him, which stunned me a little & for that moment, I thought Dad was pissed at me for not asking permission first. Instead, he asked whether I could get any more tickets. Wah, so phewww. & I had to call Grace to ask if she knew anyone with more tickets. So we got 3 more tickets (:

Stayed home the whole Saturday afternoon, where I started Math homework - very slow, I know (that totally rhymes!) Mum wanted to visit Porpor before going for the concert & Dad was taking a nap. So we (Mum, Jie and I) took a cab to Porpor's place.
Dad picked us up from there at 7 and we went to school for the band concert. IJ main band was awesome! I was smsing Lisa and we agreed to meet during the intermission. So later on, we all sat together (Peiqi, Melissa, Lisa and I). The junior band did a great job too and I recognised like half of the junior band - cheryl, kelly, beatrice, grace, chienwen, chinyen, grace a, kimberly... We were so boiling in the heat and Lisa and Peiqi kept passing Lisa's jacket back and forth. & Melissa and Lisa were constantly passing messages to each other through me (when they could already hear each other well enough). Lisa did not have enough uh, emotion, according to Melissa. hahaha. What idoits :D HAHA & Melissa missed me and my singing awww. All in all, the concert was a blasttt. Well done both IJ BAND & St. Margs band :D

Went for 11am mass on Sunday. Had lunch at Great World. I shall not talk about the old man with the pram HMPHH >:( Went home, where Godma & Godpa were dropping Porpor off. We drove to CentrePoint with Porpor cause she wanted to shop with Mum. Had dinner with Porpor and Gonggong (Chilli Crab was good and HOT!) & I ate too much.

This morning, Dad left for Clang (spl?) Sad :( & Mum'll be going to KL on saturday morning :( & when they come back on monday, we'll have to get ready for Shanghai :(:(:( on wednesday. Not quite looking forward to Shanghai - it's CHINA! & have I not mentioned, Shanghai for TEN days? AND it's winterrr (minus degrees to 12 degrees I think). Not only that, it's so cold and there's not even going to be snoww :(:( Like what's the point of winter if there's no snow?! Wish me luck. Chinese tuition later. Awman, no one to fetch me :( Why am such a poor, depressing child? :(

Home alone on a gloomy monday.

Can't stand it! Someone come comfort my poor lonely and depressed soul.

No comments: