Thursday, December 27, 2007

be my escapee.

Ooh, just had my shower - in darkness. Yup, literally - dark (well, accept for the candles). One of the bathroom's lights is sort of spoilt - it keeps flickering non-stop, which hurts my eyes. And I can't off that one and turn on the other, cause they're both controlled by the same switch -.- So I had to bathe with candles lighted by the bathtub. Though I can't really see much, I'll admit it is pretty cool to bathe in the dark ;)

Yes, I could have bathed when there was sunlight. But I was out the whole afternoon. Clique outing today! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! To Escape!! Gosh, it was fun!

So I met Lisakoh at Toa Payoh Hub. Well actually, we met in 105 (not scheduled). The real schedule was to meet at twelve at TPH. But I guess we were both a little late. What good (and exact) timing we have! Hahaha. We lunched at Sakae which cost a lot though we didn't eat pretty much - 35 bucks for the two of us (service charges + GST was 17% in total :O).

We met the others at the platform (and Grace + Kelly were late.. they blamed band, haha). So Grace, Kelly, Natasha, Ping En, Pearlene, Lisa and I set off for City Hall station before changing line to Pasiris.

Finally reached our destination at three (an hour behind schedule). & we only started queuing up for rides at four cause the queues (to enter) were loooonggg (though today's a Thursday). So we got 'warmed up' with the spaceship-shuttle-cup thing, while I quite unsuccessfully told Lisa, Natasha, and Pearlene my (very funny) joke.

Next stop, the Inverter :D:D:D We queued up for one hour, or more? We lost track of time. It looked really scary, and Nut and I were freaked out. In fact, we had half a mind to jump out of the queue and take the less scary rides, but we didn't (thank goodness!). After waiting for what seemed like eternity, we were all pretty restless, having been chatting, constantly sitting down and getting up, chatting, playing the thumb game, chatting, armwrestling, and chatting, it was our turn at last.

We climbed into our seats, Nut and I feeling nervous and uneasy, and sat down reluctantly, awaiting our doom. Much to our surprise, the ride was a blast! It wasn't as scary as Space Mountain! As that gigantic machine made those 360 degree turns, we screamed at the top of our lungs, which made us feel gooddd (: And when it turned upside down, hanging downwards, parallel to the ground, I felt my feet lift off from the floor of my seat and for a moment I thought they were going to fall down due to gravity and hit me square on my face. Thankfully, the safety bars did a good job in preventing that from happening (phew!). I stopped thinking about that, and focused on the upside-down view. It was so cool, I could see the trees and lots of colourful little things. That 5 seconds lasted a pretty long time. Even as I recall the ride, I begin to feel just a teensy bit dizzyish. The Inverter was awesomeee. Thrilling, freaky but fun (: It was the highlight of my day :D

To Lisa: I guess I don't have to kill you. It was indeed worth the wait (:
To Kelly: Maybe I'll give you part of my money in my will; for keeping your promise that Nut and I would live. HAHA :D & I didn't get your joke this afternoon but it made me laugh when no one laughed. Tell me the joke again next time cause I didn't really hear it, haha :D

After that, we took our last ride - some kiddie roller coaster ride, that was still really fun, though not as fun as the inverter of course! The queue was much faster cause it was much shorter, and the ride was pretty short too.

We collected our stuff from the lockers and bought food from BK before Lisa, Pearlene and I cabbed to TPH (Nut and Pinkie took MRT and Kelly and Grace left earlier).

I had a lovely day today, and it's all thanks to you guys! YOU MADE MY DAY!

No comments: