Thursday, November 29, 2007

valerie is back from perth

I just returned to Singapore from Perth this evening and am dead beat. Don't even ask me why I'm still up. I have been catching up on everyone's blogs and my eyes are all droopy :( I miss Perth already, though I am pretty sure I'll be back there really soon.

I've got Chinese tuition tomorrow for two hours during the lunch period - what odd timing, when is lunch? That means, I won't be able to wake up at twelve tomorrow :( Well, at least there ain't no training tomorrow. & after tuition I'll be meeting Grace at Toa Payoh Central so that I can collect my band tickets :D And that means I'll have to squeeze in lunch on the way to Toa Payoh.

& I am definitely too sleepy to do a recount of my awesome AEP trip. So that'll be tomorrow (:

No comments: