Wednesday, November 14, 2007

new blog (:

Okay, so first things first, I have to thank Lisa & Kelly for giving me inspiration. Yeah, cause if not for you two, I would not have created this blog (: I dedicated my entire afternoon today, to reading your blogs, and am proud to say, I finished reading them! Woohoo, I feel oh so accomplished :D (yes, that's how bored I am at home)

Anyway, I'm trying to get a nice blogskin (and I don't know how), Lisa is supposed to teach me about this blogging stuff, cause I am one lost sheep with this thing. However, she is busy at the moment, patching up a relationship..

I am currently hooked on Warriors - The New Prophecy :) love itt! Okay shoot, it's already 11.30. EKK. I'm waking up at seven for training tomorrow!! Nooooo. That's less than eight hours of beauty sleep. And after that is chinese tuition :( Okay, I'm off to bed now.

No comments: