Thursday, November 15, 2007

New blogskin!

Whooo! Big thank you to Nic Lummie (for helping me find my perfect blogskin :D) and Lisa (for helping me put the blogskin :) and teaching me to link, though I still don't get it)!

Yes, so training today. I guess it was okay - way better than tuesday's, at least. The last physical part - the touch net back paddle & hop, hop, hop sprint thing was funner and better than tuesday's one, haha :)

Rushed back home to shower and grabbed some lunch, and then chinese tuition. I was in quite a bad mood, and lao shi noticed :0 It (my horrible mood) only disappeared when we started talking about pets, especially dogs. And lao shi was so shocked :0 She kept turning her head back and forth to each of us, and putting her hand over her mouth (which was gaping open), and saying "zhen de ah?" Nicole was telling lao shi how female dogs have their period too, and that they wear diapers when they have their period. And lao shi was all, "Har?! Then what about all those stray cats and dogs?" - meaning wouldn't there be blood and stuff all over the void decks of HDBs. Hahaha, lao shi, you really make me laugh :D

No comments: