Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello I'm Lisa here :D Heehee I just helped Valerie Thongalongalong do up her blogskin so I decided to drop by and say hi :)

Hi! :D

Okay Vallo Jello you listen to me ahzzzz, go to TEMPLATE, and look for the part where it says ALL ABOUT ME. Then under there's "Write more about yourself here :)", you can replace this with information about yourself ;) Like your interests and hobbies and school and cca and wtv. Orrrrr, the things you like, LIKE ME! :D Teehee. Or you just write one line -I love Lisa Koh and end it there. Hoho. Okay kidding. Yes, then for your LINKS, in the blogname.blogspot.com part, you replace blogname with the blog url of whoever you want to link, and you put the person who want to link's name in the NAME part :) If you have any other questions...

CALL ME BEEP ME, IF YOU WANNA REACH ME
:D

Hahahaha! Okay okay I'll go now -.- You go girl! Have a happy period! HAHAHAHA ZOMG I'M SO FUNNY I CAN'T STAND MYSELF. Joke joke.

XOXO
LISA WAS HERE :D

No comments: