Friday, January 25, 2008

What a busy school week! I tell you, every day when I got home this week, I'd bathe, have dinner and attempt to multi-task - homeworking + sleeping. So that gives me plenty of reason to watch australian open now (FEDERER and DJOKOVIC! - superduper exciting!), though I've got so muchmuch homework :) Really, this year's aus open is freakay because: -

  1. Sharapova beat Henin easy peasy &
  2. Nadal was very strangely beaten by some unseeded French (Tsonga, if I'm not wrong) :O

Next thing you know, Djokovic beats Federer! HAHAHA. No way. No matter how humorous (and cute) Djokovic is, Federer has GOT to win.

I'm such a binge :O Chinese new year's a week (or two) away, and I've already started on them goodies. Yikes! And no one seems to be stopping me.

Sort of like this week, I have a feeling next week's gonna suck too :(

  1. Monday - aep presentation :O
  2. Wednesday - aep thingy due :O :O
  3. Thursday - Physical Test :X :X :X

But there are things I'm looking forward to next week..

  1. Monday - CNY banner painting :D
  2. Wednesday - Oh, how I love birthdays :D LISAkohyiwen turns 14 ;D
  3. Friday - Science outing - cloning of plants :)

I dread and look forward to tomorrow. dread the afternoon, can't wait for the night :D

WHYWHYWHY.

Haiz. So many things to do. I'd better put them down so I don't forget;

  1. English - vocabulary & comprehension
  2. Chinese - learn tingxie
  3. Geog - water supply w/s
  4. Lit - The Knife
  5. AEP - that thing
  6. Drama - write journal
  7. Tennis - RUN at botanic. *impt*

That's about it (I hope..)

I wished I had that remote control in Click. Fast forwardd >>> all the way to tomorrow at 6.30pm. But unfortunately, it ceases to exist :( :(

Despite those unhappy things this week, I will make myself forget them all, ready for the new week :)

& I can't believe I was - <-- this close to being late for school today. Blame it on my loose socks, which I have thankfully disposed, so they weren't cause me trouble again HMPH >:)

So about today ---

Today was good :) (besides that ERGGH thing in the back of my mind) Yes.

Geog was SUPERDEE FUNNAYYY ;D;D (damn funny, until cannot funny - Lisa's catchphrase lol. Later, I shall put down all Lisa's catchphrases! Haha) Chien Wen's evil laugh was so convincing (& shocking!), and Grace was awesome at improvising her funny lines!

PE was quite fun too :) We tried softball - just throw&catching for 10 minutes. But it was still fun :) Chinese was okay. I think chinese lessons are like the most qing song lessons nowadays :) Math was normal and OM was FUN :D Mrs Yap didn't come again (Lisa & Grace claim she's got a weekly disease, hahaha) But we used our time wisely - talking about necessary things (such as what to get Lisa for her birthday, where Laura very smartly repeated her question thrice:- Val, where did you get your ear rings from? with Lisa sitting directly oppisite her. haha. And she was so confused when Grace gave her a huge slap on the thigh under the desk, HAHA!)

And then I had lunch with Laura and Sarah and Pearlene and Natasha. We all had roti john, hehe. Went to the interchange with Pearlene :) And I've been watching tennis since then :D

OH MY GOSH. Federer is so losing :O 7-5, 5-1 now. GASP. This cannot be happening. Federer? Losing? SCARY.

omg. that woman just called. as if i haven't been reminded of it enough

And now for "LISA'S CATCH PHRASES"

  1. I am smart and cool and cool and smart.
  2. I am too kewl for school.
  3. Damn xyz until cannot xyz

That's all for today folks ;D Tune in next time for more "LISA'S CATCH PHRASES"!

No comments: