Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I AM SEC TWO! exciting? let's talk about it

First Day of Secondary TWO!

Oh, the sweet joy of not being the little juniors. Eh! We're the cool people okay, don't play play.

Also, the bitter unjoyfullness of sec two streaming :O (No play play here either) Well, least there aren't CAs.

So the early part of the morning was spent with Mrs Lee, as she gave us her principal talk. Our theme of the year is Gaining the Knowledge, Living the Experience.

I was looking forward to our new school diary that had stickers! in it :D But they haven't called our class to collect them yet :(

Okay, I'm actually quite happy with (nearly) all our teachers. Our history teacher seems like a good and professional one, our english relief seems really cheerful and a good teacher too, Mrs Wong, I'm very satisfied with for Maths, Mrs Tan A.L., definitely a good science teacher... Yay, I love our teachers (:

Hey, you know what? I think I'm looking forward to school! ..or most of it at least (:

Training tomorrow, I hope I'll be fine! Gosh, there's loads to bring tomorrow (plus my racquet and tumbler).

- I don't have a place, and I blame myself - I screwed it up, and now I have to do it up.

No comments: