Friday, February 8, 2008

I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR ><

Not only do you get da money, you get yummy biscuits and food :D And to top it all off, we get cousins-quality-time :) Awwww.

Let me explain my love for chinese new year--

I love my cousins :D
I love family get-togetherness :)
I love holidays :)
I love not going to school.
I love visiting houses.
I love getting visited in my house.
I love any sort of cause for celebration :)
I love waking and sleeping late.
I love the freeduum.
I love dressing up. -okay I don't really dress up but I wear nice clothes ;)

Man, I keep wishing I lived really near my cousins. Then we could visit each other all the time. Wheee :) That'll be too awesome to be true!

Okay, so I'm finally done with nineteen minutes. It was really really good. The ending was pretty good too :) I'm on to my next jodipicoult - my sister's keeper.

Last day of shou zu! Suparrr exciting! Hahaha. Can't wait!

Whoops. Gotta change now. Jie's practically forcing me to run with her. No, no, no. I'm doing this on my own accord. I want to run. I want to be fit and healthy. I want to lose all my chinese-new-year-gorged-goodies-gained-weight-calories. I will do this.

Sayonara my unhealthy friends. Valerie is off to run!

No comments: