Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Believe it or not, the reason why I haven't been posting daily is because of school. Yes (the horror!). Whoever thought we'd be busy on the first week of school? (I know everyone is busy too but I'm at least above 'busy average', haha) Well, I would like to make my list of to-dos here, but I'm guessing everyone would be snoring by the time they finish reading. So I'm saving you all that trouble (you're most welcome!) only because I'm so caring, that I'm (indirectly) helping you get that 8 hours minimum, of sleep a day :) (therefore, reading unnecessarily is one cause of those big black rings around your eyes)

Today's just the 5th school day of the year, and gosh, I feel like I've been living there forever. Everything has just slipped back into the usual routine (I actually got used to the getting up early). But I still think it's so cool that we're not sec ones anymore! - which means, we get the second floor classroom and our class doesn't have to sit right in front during assembly (saves us neck cramps!)

Okay, actually I just wanted to drop in and say BOO! so that people won't think I deserted my blog, but I ended up typing out this. I aim to sleep by eleven every night. And in order for that to happen, I'll have to use my precious time wisely :) I guess that means less blogging time :( But but, I could update it often but spend less time each time :D

No comments: