Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yesterday - Chinese paper sucked. I don't understand how they can give us 1 h 40 min for two english comprehensions and a summary, and 1 h 30 min for chinese paper which consists of fill in the ci yus, zao ju, summary, two mcq compres, and one written compre. & what's with them and their obssession of sharks?! >:( growl.

But lunch after that was fun :) We were all starving and broke. We wanted to eat at ichiban, except we couldn't quite afford it && I needed to buy my watercolour pencils! But in the end, cyn kindly lent everyone ten bucks each from her posb & laura very generously gave me her nearly new set of fabercastell pencils so I could use my money for lunch. THANKS LAURA <33

Lunch was good :) I had lots of unagi sushi + udon, and then mcflurry at macs. & even four hours after lunch, I wasn't really hungry haha.

I despise the weather these days. I know before when it was raining a lot, I hated it. But now the weather's so humid that I get all sleepy. & my afternoon becomes unproductive & I don't do much at night either.

Today was pretty unproductive too because of the stupid scorching sun that gets me lightheaded. I can't stand myself >:[ But I think I shall stay up a bit later tonight and study or else I might just kill myself for procrastinating. Except I don't like studying after daylight cause it's so dark & not nice to study. So I don't know when I'll ever start since I can't study in the day or the night.

Punch me please :(

No comments: