Thursday, April 17, 2008

Haha, today was a nice day :)

For PE, we walked six rounds and then played badminton, while the people who needed to do PFT were up in the hall.

Did you know I rock at badminton? Haha, yes I do. Even though everyone says I play it like tennis, I still think I'm good at it :)

Laura is really good at it, too, better than me :( Haha. She's natural athlete la, sprint so fast & has so much power.

English was quite entertaining (Rachel's group!). They had riddles ... && stickers as prizes! HEHE. I love stickers - they're shiny, pretty & sticky :D I remember three of the riddles:
  1. How many times can 5 be taken away from 25? --- ONE!
  2. What can you catch but not throw back? --- A COLD/FLU!
  3. If Mary's mother had 4 children, North, South, and East, what was the name of the fourth child? --- MARY!

I love riddles (actually only the ones I can answer cause then they make me feel real smart (: ) The rest of the day was a breeze, except during Science.. Mrs Tan was under a big, dark, black cloud :O & we were trying so hard to be really late for Chinese so that we can skip tingxie, & in the end lao shi seemed to have forgotten all about it! Hehe.

Shoot, I'm screwed for AEP. I am utterly disgusted at the procrastinator side of me. I cannot risk going behind schedule. Yet, here I am. It's such a hot day. I feel like running.

Gee, I just realised I haven't had my lunch, other than nuggets & hello panda. Came home, and no one was there :( Oh wellsh, I guess I'll have to wait till dinner.

Oh oh oh! Tomorrow is Fantasia 7! So exciting :D:O:D I can't wait! Hope Ms Ho doesn't drag AEP tomorrow. We're already missing IJ Fiesta dry-runs, which Ms Ho failed to be persuaded by Pinky to let us off.

Sheesh. Now I've run out of excuses not to do work --aw man.

I AM FAT AND UNFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

my sister just wrote that. she just ran 2.4 --> 13.19 min haha

No comments: