Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yesterday was a pretty nice day :) History paper was alright. & breakfast with Lisa, Laura, Grace & Pearlene was fun & funny. Hahaha. I can now eat hotcakes more efficiently with Lisa's oh-so-cool theory of cutting it neatly into tiny pieces first, so that its easier & funner to eat (: I finished all my syrup & everyone only finished half :O I thought everyone finishes all the syrup? Haha, it's nice and sweet (: & I kept drowning my pieces of pancake in the syrup (unintentionally). As usual, Lisa was talking really loudly and noisily, until the people beside us were like SHHH! hahahaa.

& last night, jie was trying to choose her confirmation name, and this is what she has come up with:
  1. Julia Anatolia --> she likes this one a lot but to be named after a state?
  2. Julia Kirsten --> Dad readily objected this one. I said 'Jie was thinking of Julia Kirsten' & he was like 'What?' and I said 'Kirsten' and Dad went 'Huh??' and again I repeated 'Kirsten!' and he said kinda annoyed 'What? How do you spell that?' "K. I. R. S. T. E. N." And he says "Aiya, dowan la, dowan. Just a choose a simple, classic one, not one that nine out of ten people have not heard of. People will be saying "Huh? What? Clapton? Huh? Oh, oh! Curtain!" and then he laughs at his own joke. Dad can be really lame sometimes..
  3. Julia Anne! --> Heehee. I came up with this one :) It's such a sweet name :) Kind of like my cousin's - Julianne ;)

Okay there were many many more. But it's all up to jie herself to choose (: Hope she chooses Julia Anne, then I can tell the whole world I named my sister! Haha :D

Yes, anyway, back to science. One last chapter - digestion! & 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!!! --> into the human stomach! O.o Hehehe, that was kind of funny. No, I am kind of funny ;)

No comments: