Monday, February 11, 2008

Okay chinese new year's over :( Did I not say it was a blast? (cause it sure was :D)

new year's eve was woohoo! - the concert was really funnyy & physco outing with sonia<33,>

first day, we had lunch at qiba's house, and then went over to porpor's place. second day, we visited uncle joseph + aunty betty. Later, godma & family came over & julianne, bryan, jie and I played 3 rounds of taboo - super fun :D

third day must've been the besttt! We all went to sentosa. Jie & I for Mariel's partay & mum, dad, porpor, gonggong just to relax. Lunch was good, even though the main course was a little stringy, haha.
And then we headed to palawan beach. It was so fun until cannot fun (stolen from lisakoh). Started with football (which all the girls, esp me SUCK at). Some girls broke their toenails (gross, I know). But I was the smart one - keep running around, following wherever the action moved, pretending to be into the game, except I'd automatically avoid the ball when it came near me :D I think the whole 20 minutes we played, I only kicked tha ball six times -.-
After football, we had a 4-legged race :) I grouped with Mariel + Glenys. We are super pro - came in first, after the original first team was disqualified for carrying the middle person, hahaha.
After our failed attempts at volleyball, we moved on to floating captain's ball :D:D. It was da most fun & we all lost dunno how many calories yoh!
Before I had to go, we burried mariel in sand, nearly to her neck. Hahaha (plus we gave her ginormous sand boobs ;D)

& the fourth day, was nothing much, except for dinner with uncle clive + aunty sunita, where I had way too much lasagna :O

& that ends my cny holiday :)

And now it's back to school - not my favourite place to be in, but that's life for you - unfair. Another bad week. Today - tea chapter outing, tuesday - drama observation + friendly doubles with priya & friend, wednesday - animation + aep, thursday - training, friday - meeting with ms lim + chinese tuition, saturday - om/sc investigative meeting, sunday - free! (I hope). And it's not like I can look forward to the march holidays either - tennis camp :( I'm so screwed. I haven't studied for history test (this thursday & next thursday). & I have no idea why I'm here when I should be doing homework. GRAH.

Whatever. I'm still going to finish my post :) So today - our tea chapter outing :D It was like the best outing, no, the best chinese outing everr. It was practically going to chinatown for tea. The method of brewing tea was really cool & we got tea eggs + tangyuan :) & everyone was just fantasising over the whole brew-tea process.

Today was fun :) I hope the rest of the week will be good :O

No comments: