Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OKAY JUST CALM DOWN

i'm always like that. once this kind of thing happens to me. i just can't get on with my life. and i'm just like omg omg omg what if what if what if. arrr why am i like that. pfffft.

okay first of all it's totally totally my fault. my carelessness. so i shall not dwell on that. cause i know it. and there's nothing i can do now anyway.

SO. I SHALL JUST CALMLY EVALUATE THE SITUATION.

okay i should not fret because no one would really throw it away. i mean who would be so weird/mean?

AND at the very worst. if i really can't find it. at least i know what my idea was, and roughly what it looked like. i mean i know i took very long to do it. but it wasn't like very very tedious or anything. i think i took so long cause i was trying to think of my layout at the same time..

and i really have a lot of other important things to do/worry about. SO. i should really stop thinking about it. i mean, there's nothing i can do, now that i already stupidly left it behind. sheesh.

i shall just try and go look for it first thing tomorrow. although i know that it won't be open! cause it's too early in the morning. and all the studios will be locked. ARHH. what should i doooooooooo. okay be calm.

erm if it's lost, it's lost. i'll draw it again. i shall just forget this all. i've been wasting way too much time thinking about this. so i'm gonna make myself more productive now.

No comments: